How to choose the right garden pruner, Bypass or Anvil?
- With a bypass cutting tool, you draw a curved or straight blade past another blade - this creates a scissor-like motion that works well for cutting live green plants. The spongy, firm outer wall surrounding the stem yields easily to that bypass motion.Such as our product GPPS-1002 and GPPS-1003.
- With an anvil cutting tool, you bring down a straight blade against a wide anvil usually made of steel or hard rubber. Anvil pruners are better suited for dead and dried-out plants - the crushing motion causes the brittle stem to kind of explode and separate.Such as our product GPPS-1001.
We offer the lifetime warranty, if there are any quality problem, please contact us with our Customer Care E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org,, send your order number and take some photos of the product to us, we will provide a replacement to you ASAP.
- Product Name: 8" Professional Prunning Shears
- Model No.: GPPS-1002
- Bladder Material: Ultra-fine Polishing Technology
- Handle Material: Aluminum+PVC
Designs and Features
- Quality blade made of Ultra-fine Polishing Technology.
- Ergonomically designed non-slip handles are strong,lightweight,and comfortable.
- Pruners can cut up to 3/4" diameter size tree branches.This may vary depending on tree species.
- 100 % Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Drop forged body and handles.
Quality blade made of high carbon steel with Ultra-fine Polishing Technology.
Ergonomically designed non-slip handles are strong,lightweight,and comfortable.
Sap groove design to help keep pruning shears from sticking by channeling off sap.
Pruners can cut up to 3/4" diameter size tree branches.This may vary depending on tree species.