1. Put seeds into 40° C water for 24 hours.
2. Put seeds into very wet sands for germination. ( Generally it take more than 40 days. )
3. Move it into soil after it sprouts.
Germination temperature: 20-25?
Germination time: 40 days
Growth optimum temperature: 10-25 ?
Spacing: 20 * 20cm
Rose on soil not ask for much, just with some humus soil aggregate
structure be good training as long as the following three links will make good growth:
Rose is afraid of:
1. Rose is drought tolerant plants, but it is afraid floods. It is necessary use non-glazed bonsai pots of soil cultivation. The principle is "do not pour water on it when soil is not dry. Wet it completely when you pour water on soil."
2. Lend a high concentration of fertilizer (especially fertilizers) will result in the death of local rot.
3. All plants need sunlight. Rose like sunshine too.
Seeds survival rate is high,is landscaping with the production of fine species.
Brand new and high quality?and green pollution-free
Cultivate interest in planting and cultivate sentiment
Also provided DIY chance when planting seeds, there are many interesting
Also Can improve your gardening design ability ,and make your garden is overflowing and fruitful