Kiwi are wonderful tropical plants! They are amazing to eat and are a ton of fun to grow!
• Kiwi need mild winters to survive year after year
• When you grow your kiwi, you can grow them in a pot and keep them as a bonsai
• If you decide to grow them into large vines, start them in a pot then transfer them to the ground
• When planted into the ground, keep each plant about 10 feet apart
• Trim the plant once a year to desired size
• Keep them in a well-draining soil
• Keep them in part shade when young and full sun when fully matured
When you decide to harvest the kiwi, harvest them when they are firm and starting to soften. This is the perfect time to hard. Be sure to pick them before the birds get to them. As a typical fruit, animals love to try to eat them before we do.
Other uses for kiwi fruit is in a salad. It makes a great compliment to your average salad.
Scroll Up and Click Add to Cart Today!
DELICIOUS - These Kiwi seeds grow to be plump and delicious! Imagine a small Kiwi plant on your patio
EASY - Growing Kiwi is easy in a pot.
COOL LOOKING - Growing a kiwi bonsai style gives it a unique look when it bears fruit
VERSATILE - If you want, after having the kiwi in the pot, you can plant into the ground and have it grow large
200 SEEDS - Yes, we give you 200 seeds to plant and grow into beautiful kiwi plants! Have fun and Click Add to Cart!